We fit all the following contact lens styles:
Soft Contact Lenses
- Daily Disposable - These contact lenses are the easiest way to wear contacts. You don't need to disinfect, clean, or store them. You wear them once and the next day you wear a fresh pair. These contacts are available in astigmatism and multifocal prescriptions. They allow for increased comfort and they significantly decrease the chance of developing an eye infection.
- Colored - For some fun and change of style, colored contact lenses can be worn daily or only on special occations.
- Multifocal (for simultaneous near and far clarity) If you need glasses for seeing far away and up close, these contact lenses are a great option for you to try. They are available in silicone hydrogel, daily disposable, hydrogel, and RGP.
- Disposable Toric - If your eyeglass prescription has astigmatism, these contacts can correct it. They are available in daily disposable and bifocal designs.
- Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP) - these lenses can provide the clearest vision possible for many patients. They can help improve vision for high astigmatism, post-surgical vision correction and keratoconus.